Reno Heritage Fund
Letter of Intent for Home Improvement Projects
The RHF Home Improvement Projects grant start date will begin on January 1, 2020 and have a rolling deadline.
The letter of intent for the RHF grant project must include the following:
- The applicant's name
- Project address
- Mailing address (if different)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- A brief narrative of the proposed exterior improvements
- Cost estimate
If you have any questions, please call 775-747-4478 and leave a message.
- Structures must be located within Reno city limits, be at least 50 years old, and have historical and/or architectural significance.
- Applicants must be Nevada residents.
- Grants will be given for exterior improvements only (e.g., front door, porch details, painting).
- All proposals, estimates, and projects must be completed by a licensed contractor.
- The grant will be a 1to 1 match, with a maximum of $5,000.
- Once the letter is received, it will be reviewed by the RHF Home Improvement Projects' committee.
- The applicant will then be notified. They must review the funding guidelines and complete the full application first established with the NPF program within 90 days.